Remember to click the image to enlarge to see details.
These were taken an an outing into the city. A friend and I sat and talked, while Jack sketched. He loves drawing and wasn't distracted in the least by the people walking by looking at his work. He was right at home with his pad and pencil. Below is what he drew (it took him about 15 minutes to do this) and the bottom image is what he was his subject. Hope you like it!
The Gates at Buckingham Palace
11 comments:
awesome stuff Jack! Did you guys get to have tea and scrumpets with the queen?
so cool! nice work, jack!
WOW! I love it!!
great sketch!
I love that you are so interested in drawing and so good at it...and I am really impressed that you are left-handed like me! Love you, Grandma
A great drawing indeed! You've got a good eye Jack!
That's a truly fabulous drawing Jack. Terrific. YOu are truly an artist in the making. Keep up the good work.
JACK! You're a very good artist! Keep up the good work and let us see what you do (tell Mom to post them)!
Jack, you're a wonderful artist. In such a short time you were able to capture so much detail of the gates. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.
Great sketch - well done Jack!
I agree with you - that's just not something you get to do when you sit at a desk all day at school.
I love it!
Post a Comment